Wednesday, June 26, 2013

As a 33 year old girl, my biggest concern with getting dentures was "Will I still be sexy?" and "Will my husband still find me attractive?" My husband and I had been married 15 years, and we had discussed dentures for years. He had always said it wouldnt bother him, but I knew it would. I mean, who wouldnt be bothered by it? Only time would tell how the teeth would really affect our relationship, and how they would affect my self esteem. My husband and I are very sexual people. We have always had a great sex life, making love at least once a day if not two or three times a day. Initially, my teeth had no negative effect except for the obvious. He was naturally afraid to have me go "down there" because he thought I could accidently bite or cut him with my sharp teeth. And in the beginning I was mortified for him to see me without my teeth, so I didnt want to take them out! And kissing, :( I love kissing, but I didnt try to kiss him for fear of it being weird. It took a while, but we do kiss (only pecks on the cheek or lips though) Oh how I miss french kissing.......Eventually, after about a month, I became a little more comfortable with myself, and while in the dark, I took out my teeth and went down on him. He absolutely loved it. I thought, well good, these teeth do have advantages, and I can be SEXY. When I take my teeth out, it is either dark, or I go under the covers.Before we get into position for love making, I put them back in discreetly. Now although I am married, I still wonder what other guys would think about my teeth. I wonder if I were to french kiss a stranger, would they know? I wonder, when guys look at me, am I sexyier with these teeth? Well of course I am! And that leads me to the best part about my new teeth. This new smile makes me FEEL sexier. And feling better about my appearance makes me more outgoing, frisky, naughty. I smile more, take more chances. The old me, never smiled, and avoided conversation, but now I can talk and smile freely, and put myself out there. I embrace this new part of me, and my sexuality and enjoy it. I like that it feels good when I go down on my hubby, and I fantasize on different tricks and techniques to try. Being a denture wearer in your young adult life is not the end of the world, in fact with a little imagination, it can be another exciting chapter in your sex life!

No comments:

Post a Comment