Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Do I tell people about my dentures?

No, absolutely not. I enjoy blogging, and vlogging about my experiences as a young denture wearer, but in "real life" I want everyone to think that these are my real teeth. Now dont get me wrong, I am proud of these teeth. I paid a lot of money for them, and they are mine, and nothing to be ashamed about.Still, people can be cruel, kids especially, and I know that ridicule I could get if I went around announcing my lack of teeth. I wont go in public, or let my kids see me without my teeth. I want the most natural looking dentures as possible. I want to forget that I have them when Im talking to a stranger, or smiling in public.And guess what? I do! Ive had my teeth for almost 6 months now, and they are just like a part of me. Think of your teeth as a prosthetic, just like a fake arm or leg.Use it everyday, and eventually it becomes a part of you. If someone asks me if I have "fake teeth" and they do occassionally, I say yes. Because let me tell you something, I was more ashamed of the bad teeth I had before than the pearly whites I have now! People used to judge me, wrongfully. And now when I meet someone new, I get treated with respect.Its nice. If you have dentures, dont be ashamed.Be sexy! Be confident! Whether you are in your 50s 60s 30s or even 20s, be proud to have a beautiful smile, and enjoy it! The good aspects of having these teeth outweigh the negative aspects. I will go over this topic more later, until then Thanks for reading! xoxoxoTiffany

1 comment:

  1. This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article. I really like the fresh perceptive you did on the issue. I will be back soon to check up on new posts! Thank you!
    Kostenlose Beratung für Zahnersatz

    ReplyDelete